Returning Coastal Outdoors Purchases
If you are not satisfied with a Coastal Outdoors purchase, you can return the product for the purchase price (minus the shipping, handling, or other charges) within 30 days of receipt of product. Product must be in its original packaging. Unfortunately this does not apply to electronic items, fireworks, firearms or ammunition, we cannot accept any returns on these categories.
Products must be returned to our Mount Pearl location only, either by mail or in person.
Note: If an error occurred on our part in the shipment of your order or if the product is defective a return label for shipping will be provided. For all other returns (due to wrong sizes etc.) shipping fees charged at time of order will not be refunded and the cost of return shipping will be your responsibility.
Coastal Outdoors reserves the right to limit or decline returns and exchanges.
Coastal Outdoors Return Process
- Contact Coastal Outdoors via e-mail (email@example.com) or via phone (1-844-466-5841) to get a Return Authorization Form sent to you to be filled out and returned with your product.
- Complete the Return Authorization Form and place it in your shipping package along with the unused item and all original packaging.
- Address the return parcel to:Coastal Outdoors
1256 Topsail Road
Mount Pearl, Newfoundland
ATTN: RETURNS DEPARTMENT
- Ship your package using a trackable and insured shipping method.
- We will call or e-mail you (depending on your chosen method of contact) once your return is processed. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks from the time you mail your return for it to be processed. Depending on payment method, it may take 1 to 2 billing cycles for the return to appear on your statement.